Got A Little Insane Today

Booyah!!!

Nice Job Mike! I cant imagine moving one of those like that!

- Aaron

Fully agree and there are only 3 insane bastards on the fbbc list so that shows even more the level of these bends :rock

TWO of the most phenomenal bends ever captured on tape in my opinion!!! Fantastic work Mike!!! Thanks for the congrats too, but I'm light years away from your Insane DU and reverse.

What else can be said Mike,those are just some insane bends. Congrats. :rock :rock

Edited by crobb1320

Am I the only one not impressed by this?

I'm utterly flabbergasted!!!! Struck with awe!!!! I'd say speechless but I just said something so... Truly INSANE bends Mike :rock:bow:rock:bow:rock

Sure do appreciate the Positive responses Guys :rock Didn't think it would be verg big, I am feeling a bit overwhelmed at the moment :blush. I am just an older guy that Loves to bend metal!!!! This is the most stimulating Sport that I have ever been involved with :rock:rock

Absolutely ridiculous bends Mike. :bow

I know very little about bending, but have tried it just enough to know that you must have insanely strong wrists. Especially the reverse bend impressed me greatly. That is a nasty piece of steel you bent! :rock

Awesome bends, Mike!

I hate to say it because it's so obvious and so many have already said it, but I can't help it. Because that's TOTALLY INSANE!!!

WOW!! :rock Awesome job! Love to see big DU bends!

Mike, I've got to rethink the stock we'll be using at this year's Show of Hands now...

Super duper awesome, my friend!!!

That was crazy. It is tough bending short stuff reverse too. That kind of makes it more impressive than an equally tough longer bar.

It seems to me that you should already be able to get an edgin at that level. Hell you might be nearing 3/8 or a big g8 before long. Of course Gaza would have to comment on the jump to that level I certainly have no clue what it feels like.

How much can you lever to be able to reverse like that if you don't mind me asking?

How do you train for that just allot of reverse bending?

Mike,

I Finally got to watch the videos. That is crazy strong!!!!! :rock

Congrats!!!!!!!! :bow

Now the D.O. We know you can do it!!!!!!!!!!

Jason