Closed #4 Today

viper

]

twig - cheers an i may already have one but need to get software to upload

Viper, if you have a good camera and all you need is the software, just list what you have and I'm sure someone can help you find some free software. What you are uploading is not helping to support your claims.

Some may think you are disrespecting previous #4 closers by the way you are going about things.

Obviously, you are strong, but I cannot see the handles touching.

i should be getting the software on monday, its just the cam from my new phone but seems like it be clear enough

what do you mean the way im going about things? i closed the gripper, an i posted the video, that has nothing to do with anybody else, so how could it possibly be disrespectful to anybody? i respect anybody who has closed #4

]

twig - cheers an i may already have one but need to get software to upload

Viper, if you have a good camera and all you need is the software, just list what you have and I'm sure someone can help you find some free software. What you are uploading is not helping to support your claims.

Some may think you are disrespecting previous #4 closers by the way you are going about things.

Obviously, you are strong, but I cannot see the handles touching.

i should be getting the software on monday, its just the cam from my new phone but seems like it be clear enough

what do you mean the way im going about things? i closed the gripper, an i posted the video, that has nothing to do with anybody else, so how could it possibly be disrespectful to anybody? i respect anybody who has closed #4

I don't think you meant any disrespect Viper; I think you are just really enthusiastic and wanted to share your experience with people who understand grip.

Closing a #4 gripper is a world-class achievement. Extraordinary claims demand extraordinary proof. You have an extraordinary claim with inadequate proof. Maybe the video on youtube is not the one you intended to upload.