F-911 Bolt.

Autolupus

What's the difference between 1/4-20 (F911) GRADE 9 HEX BOLT and 1/4-28 (F911) GRADE 9 HEX BOLT.

Is it the pitch on the thread? :unsure

Yes Mike Threads per inch.

Brendan

Airdevil,

Thanks for the link. That's an excellent source. Those American made G8s are ironically the easiest to bend. They are Nucor and only cal'd at 445 lbs. It's the first G8 I ever bent.

Tim

Are you just teasing us or are you gonna upload it sometime? From the teaser vids you had going before and the 6" g8 vid I get the impression you are maybe gonna make a dvd to sell or something? I mean it is certainly reasonable given that pat and dennis are doing so and making money. Just don't become a stranger on here like them if you become a big shot eh?

You will never see me makeing and selling dvds i got most of what i know off of others here like Big Steve,Pat,Greg,Eric,Franky and others and then just added my own things and used myself as my own guinea pig to see what works for me i could probably make a few dvds and other stuff but dont feel that its right to make money off of other peoples ideas that i just expanded on besides theres more to my life than money.

I want to stay true to my roots and bend stuff the way it was shown to me thats why you will never see me just bend stuff in reverse or du style to just the now excepted standard off 40-45 degrees when i started big steve,pat,greg,eric etc all bent stuff in every style to under 2inches for it to be considered a bend thats how i will always bend whats the piont of seeing how fast you can bend a bar in 30secs as long as it hits 40-45 degrees when some people cannot even finish those bars to under the 2inch mark i would much rather be able to bend a bar completely to under 2inches than be super fast and only get it to 40-45 degrees thats another reason you will never see me attacking certain lists with certain bends no disrespect to those that want to bend that way for those lists but its just not for me besides i think Mike[booyah} deserves to be atop those lists in every way as he is much more of a nice guy and bending ambassador than i will ever be.

As for becomeing a stranger probably a big shot thats for other people to decide but i get the feeling that alot already think that :D

I was sent the big g8s by Brendan so i will when i get around to it adit the footage properly it deserves that then i am sending him the footage and he can share it with who he likes :D but i have a couple of other vids to show before that.

Btw I can imagine the wifey would be impressed if your hobby and insanity actually began to MAKE money for you guys. My wife supports me 100percent always has but she says that it/me scare her when i amPR hunting as i am sometimes like a caged animal her words :blush she is also like me not money oreantaited she has told me to put it all on dvd for posterity for the grandkids and when asked what her hubby does she just says oh he likes to bend metal :D

Oh ya and if by some long shot arp does get back to me and I can get some of those crazy super alloys would you like to give 5/16" a try? Your the only person I think might have a shot in hell at it? Send it i aint frightened off any 5/16 alloy even titanium :D

I think thats great that you are staying humble and paying homage to those you learned from. There seems to be so little of that respect and history in most modern elite level athletes and personages. I mean you certainly could get a big head and I just meant you weren't a big shot as in a big star and rich and famous, I mean you are most certainly one of the strongest people in the world and quite legendary around these parts.

I don't mean to start any kind of conflict about the 45 degree stuff here but do you just mean finishing it DO after getting it that far or moving it farther in the first place in the other styles. I mean it's certainly going to be hard to get it down real far reverse. And I would imagine most of the people that can hit the big stuff in these way and get them to 45 could also finish them DO.

That is also cool about your wife, I just know my girl can get tired of the $ involved sometimes and the piles of steel laying about the house. Not to mention my own injuries and moods related to this stuff, I mean getting something back from it once and again wouldn't be so bad. How about doing shows? I mean that is work and showmanship and an honest way to make money doing this certainly.

And as for a dvd just don't price hike it bad, just cover your costs and I'm sure allot of people on here would love a dvd collection with your best bends. What is so bad about that? It does take time and effort to build the strength and do the feats and recored edit and produce them. It's not like your getting money for nothing. This isn't to say I don't like your free youtube stuff but it would certainly be more convenient to show to other people with a dvd.

I'm also trying not to offend guys like Pat and Dennis I mean it would be cool as hell to do this as a living and once you make that descion and take that leap I guess you gotta play the game so I can't fault them.

And I kind of doubt I'll get anything out from ARP but damn I want it even more now. It will be a while before I will be able to bend some of that stuff at 1/4". It will be insane if you killed some of it at 5/16" although if you are shooting at g5 3/8" soon it certainly isn't unreasonable to think you could get it.

Tim,

You must be on the same wave link as me because I've been researching the super-alloys too as they call them. Crazy yield strengths but I wonder if some may snap if bent to under 2 inches. I'd say definately a possibility.

Also Tim, I've been researching this company:

Aerospace bolts

One would think if they used them on the space shuttle then they must be quality goods. Check it out Tim.

Later.

soz, double post

(congrats again on that bolt anyway!)

Thanks Peter! :D:D