Bent A Shiny Bastard Today

wscorpion

Harder? So that's why I had trouble with it. I did the FBBC shiny and had trouble kinking this stainless. The weird thing is Eric calibrated it at 530 which is 15 pounds less than the FBBC one. But since it's harder it's better cause when I can bend it then the shiny will go even easeir. :D

Harder is relative to what stock you have.

The shinys you gave max are harder than the fbbc shinys max and i had the fact that max was unable to bend yours yet can bend the fbbc ones we had also bears this out but you can only compare it with what you have at the time i have 3 types of shiny here at the moment ones that are roughly 10 pounds under the fbbc ones i had the ones you sent max i guess are about 20-30 pounds over these and some that are a good bit harder than yours.

All good fun and good for training volume in any of the bendind styles :tongue

The one I had trouble with are the ones that I sent Maxwell. They are all from the same batch. I have more than 100 of these. As you said, very good for volume workout in all styles :D