It Took Four Tries, But I'm On The List!

Teemu I

Many congrats for you! It's scary to wonder if the #4 would require that much domination...

I just noticed there was two Teemu's this year, ha.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teemu I

• acorn

• Koura

• ewokhugo

Many congrats for you! It's scary to wonder if the #4 would require that much domination...

I just noticed there was two Teemu's this year, ha.

Yes, two Teemu's this year, that makes it 2 guys out of the 5 certified this year are from Finland. There's more Finns to come next year..

And thanks!

Thanks smitty! It's one milestone among others but it sure feels good. However, I will not stop here, there's plenty of goals to shoot for in this great sport.

FINALLY! Congrats Teemu!

Congratulations man, you're one of the most helpful dudes on this board and I'm happy to see you so darned happy.... although getting on the CoC list shouldn't be so surprising for you, didn't you TNS a 3.28 Elite? Come on! You've got some of the strongest on earth!! :D

Thanks guys!

lifesnotfair: although it wasn't a big surprise for me, there's that little boy inside me who's jumping up and down because of the excitement! I AM happy, accomplishing this was something I decided immediately as I found out about CoC-grippers and IronMind's certification. I made a promise to myself then and kept it.

During my time on the Gripboard, there have been others like me that have announced their goal to be the certification on the #3, (I did so early on) but I guess most lose their interest when the quick gains every beginner experiences come to an end.

Edited by Teemu I

Congratulations Teemu!!!

You deserved that Cert!!! :rock

Congrats man... hopefully I can end up in your shoes in a couple of years.
Thank you!

Only thing that might prevent you is..you. Good luck!

Congratulations!

Thanks man..I would say all the work on the blobette had it's influence here. ;)

MANY MANY congratalations! u made probably one of your biggest dreams come true!

we all know u are the man capable to close coc#4 under ironmind rules ... it takes time but i know u wont give up!

VERY NICE article at ironmind!

Edited by ewokhugo

i think u are serious about closing coc#4, i was not making fun , but i believe its a HUGE goal ... your mental power can do anything ... NOW i'm sure-)

i think u are serious about closing coc#4, i was not making fun , but i believe its a HUGE goal ... your mental power can do anything ... NOW i'm sure-)
I wasn't actually referring to the #4..I was talking about the #3, how it was a big goal for me. :D

As for the #4, who knows? I will strive to get better, that's certain. :)

Well done!!! that is great news! :rock:rock i bet that's a fantastic feeling?!?

Thanks, it's not too bad! :happy

Great job Teemu,you killed that thing :rock looked like you were overcrushing it,long closed holds,way to go man.Congrats. :rock