• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PERTHPOWER

• gather

• mobsterone

• Matt Brouse

pictures an what you see on tv doesn't get the message across about just how big felix hands actually are, dudes sorta like a muscled up praying mantus with those things, you could put him in a comic book!

as far as handing him a gripper - he cant do much with em, there not made for hands his size, though i have told both him and his wife about hg400/500, supposed to be looking into it so maybe he will go for the 500, i would have had mine with me when i met him had i have known he was gonna be there

pictures an what you see on tv doesn't get the message across about just how big felix hands actually are, dudes sorta like a muscled up praying mantus with those things, you could put him in a comic book!

as far as handing him a gripper - he cant do much with em, there not made for hands his size, though i have told both him and his wife about hg400/500, supposed to be looking into it so maybe he will go for the 500, i would have had mine with me when i met him had i have known he was gonna be there

I could tell his hands were big when it looked like he completely wrapped his hand around the rolling thunder. It looked like a standard handle in his hands.

The most impressive thing is its a bramd new handle, slick as hell, anyway about 300lb im sure i read a story on ironmind.com bout some guy lifting 300 on rollin thunder but he dropped it on the way down so it didnt count, it might have been mark henry.

I just noticed another picture of Mark Felix on the next page from the one posted earlier. It's from a strongman competition and Mark is walking next to another guy who is most respects is almost identical in height/size/weight. The one thing that caught my eye was the size of his hands compared to the other guy, specifically his thumb and finger size. The other guy has what would probably be normal sized hands for a guy of his frame, but Mark's are definitely on the order of freakish. :blink

Here's link to the pic...hope it works.

Mark Felix's monster hands

• 2 weeks later...

292 pounds is HUGE. He will get the 300 pounds and maybe more if he wants to. He just started to "play" with the RT.

Edited by Alawadhi

Muramets could be thrown in there as well. He did have the record for while.

lol...watching him setting up to lift it in that first video made me laugh. The handle looks like a toy next to those mitts. :blink

....too easy :inno

I just noticed another picture of Mark Felix on the next page from the one posted earlier. It's from a strongman competition and Mark is walking next to another guy who is most respects is almost identical in height/size/weight. The one thing that caught my eye was the size of his hands compared to the other guy, specifically his thumb and finger size. The other guy has what would probably be normal sized hands for a guy of his frame, but Mark's are definitely on the order of freakish. :blink

Here's link to the pic...hope it works.

Mark Felix's monster hands

Anyone notice that Kevin's hands look like a regular "big guy"'s beefy hands while Felix's look like he has the proportions of smaller guy's hands but made like 2x bigger?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is about felix's 300 lift on RT. I messaged the guy who posted it on youtube about the questions everyone has regarding the authenticity and this was his reply-"if & when there is a competition we will see what he can lift....4 x 25's, 1x15, 1x10,1x5, 1x2.5 & the pin & handle ....this is just for fun...he didnt hold it because this was his 3rd rep...."

I think the 'guy' is his wife. But cheers for that - it's exactly what I said. IM have recently taken to releasing several 'news' items based on gym lifts and worse conjecture. No offense to Mark or his better half but IM have in the past been quite strict with how a claim is made and although the word 'unofficial' has been used they've then plugged it again and again.