Pinched Three Old York 25s Tonight

odin

For me at least - I found the rotational levering did me the most good but of course what does someone the most good is what addresses that persons weakness - if you're not weak there, then your benefit would be less of course.

Chris,

About 2 weeks ago I just started taking a light, short broomstick and have been rotating my wrist left and right as far as possible with my arm straight (pronation & supination) because it seemed to make intuitive sense to help my elbow; I'll search for "rotational levering" after I'm done working out, just resting between sets now. At first it killed the elbow when I tried it choked up on a light sledge, which led to the wimpy broomstick.

Make yourself a one ended dumbbell so to speak. I just took a piece of 1" steel and using two collars, I put a couple small plates on one end and then you can slide your hand up and down as well as change the plates to vary the resistance. I have two - one is 16" and one is 24" but you really only need one if you slide your hand up and down - a sledge is just too long and kind of awkward for me.

Make yourself a one ended dumbbell so to speak. I just took a piece of 1" steel and using two collars, I put a couple small plates on one end and then you can slide your hand up and down as well as change the plates to vary the resistance. I have two - one is 16" and one is 24" but you really only need one if you slide your hand up and down - a sledge is just too long and kind of awkward for me.

I think I might be able to improvise something like that. Are your elbows and wrists pretty healthy? Can you do wrist curls, and variations of regular barbell curls, etc. without discomfort as a result of the "prehab" work you are doing? Thanks for the ideas and advice Chris.