A New Pr!

gazza

Gazza, despite that bolt section being 1/16" over 5", it still qualifies for the 5" list with length to spare, as bolt and nail lengths are measured nominally (from bottom of head to tip). So really, your bend would be comparable to approximately a 4 7/8" Edgin. And by removing the head some small amount of leverage was lost. Scary, because I think you could do a 4 1/2" Edgin, as measured nominally! Anyways, I've updated the Nailman's 5" list with your latest impossible achievement. :rock

Gazza, despite that bolt section being 1/16" over 5", it still qualifies for the 5" list with length to spare, as bolt and nail lengths are measured nominally (from bottom of head to tip). So really, your bend would be comparable to approximately a 4 7/8" Edgin. And by removing the head some small amount of leverage was lost. Scary, because I think you could do a 4 1/2" Edgin, as measured nominally! Anyways, I've updated the Nailman's 5" list with your latest impossible achievement. :rock

Eric and all thanks for the compliments.

I actually find the edgins slightly easier with the head removed with the heads on they do push into my thumbpad more causing numbing probably cause i dont train my thumbs to be any bigger so i do feel the pressure of the bolt heads more i do try to keep my hands slimmer rather than meaty as i feel i can grip the bars better this slightly traded off against thicker hands provideing me with more comfort.

A 4.5inch edgin doesnt that just roll off the tongue nicely :D seriously i feel very strong at the moment wrist aches after biggish bends but thats expected i definately know i have a 4.5inch edgin in me if i hit it right and the wrist holds out maybe even a 4incher :whistel but we will see in the next few days.

That 5inch edgin was not as hard as the fantastic shiny on the crush infact nowhere near which tells me something that if i can get 4.5-4inch edgin moving i can crush it :whistel we will see.