Big King Of All Shiny Bastards

gazza

Great bend again Gazza! really looking forward to any more vids you put up - i noticed on the first vid it says 1/5 in the title! does this mean you will be treating us to another two bends??? :rock

Very observant :D the forth video will be uploaded in the next hour and the fifth video will be only viewable on

Gators Site :D

The 5 videos show the days bending in its entirety all 48mins of it from opening the package on video to past the final bend i had to split it into 5 pieces to fit it onto youtube but i also wanted to show everything so that you see everything thats why you have to watch them in order to understand what i am doing and trying to keep it all above board etc.

Man! I really don't know what more to say. I've used up all the words I can think of on your previouos bends.

Another Gazza bend!

Tim

Man! I really don't know what more to say.
How about, Gazza, you suck, and you really need to put some sembelance of effort in?

It might not be true, but at least it hasn't been said before!

where gators site i can't find it. i want to see the last vid

amazing effort gazz

Unbelievable!

Congrats Gazza.

Just thought I'd tell everybody that I watched a little of video #1 and the way he unpacks the steel is exactly the way I sent it. The inner envelope is a tyvek envelope kinda like a spun fiberglass that I put in there to help seal it and really to make sure the nails didn't poke through. Ripping one of those envelopes from the folded side would be one awesome feat of strength.

Everything looks legit and exactly the way it left my hands.

Great Job man!

Tim