Help With Choosing Gripper Between #2 And #3

HellMagic

Yay, grippers ordered!

I also took the opportunity to get the Expand your hand bands, so I have something to do when my hands are sore :)

So, now I just have to anxiously jump up and down for a week or two before they arrive.

*taps fingers*

Let us know what you'd rate them once you get them please!

I'm not really qualified to rate anything, I've only played around with my HG250 and my CoC#3.. and once I tried a #1 and a #2. My reference points in this area are quite few, which would render my guesstimated ratings flawed at best.

I will tell how much of a dent I can put in them though :)

• 2 weeks later...

The grippers arrived today!

I closed the #1 and the #2 and tried the #2.5. I didn't get it at the first try, but after a few minutes rest I gave it another try and closed it! :D

I really didn't expect that! I thought I would have around 5-10 mm (1/2" - 3/8") left, but instead I mashed it shut with some difficulty :)

What a pleasant surprise!

I still have about 2-3 mm (1/8") to go with my left hand, and I'm not shutting it with my right consistently, so I think I got the right gripper here, even though it could have been a tad tougher. It will be perfect for wider-than-MMS training though, so I think this is a good stepping stone to the elusive #3.

I will sleep well tonight :D