Cool New Website

mikebuck

Found this website http://www.strongmanfeats.com/GazzaBio.html with a very good article on one of our members.

Check it out.

Mike

Awesome stuff! Gazza had shared some of his past with me before and I was glued to my screen while reading it.

The man has overcame alot that's for sure.

Glad to see you writing that Gazza!

Tim

Great write up Gazza!!!

I thoroughly enjoyed that, Gazza!

Let us know when the next installment is available.

Simply superb, Gazza !! Please keep writing and I hope you can find the time to share lots more with us.

.. neilkaz ..

Edited by neilkaz

Hey Gazza,

I checked out the rest of that website and found the pics of your bends. I know it says that the 2 "smaller" bends are the fantastic and the insane but the bigger piece of steel behind it, is that the 3/8 stainless? Man that looks just incredible.

Tim

A very good friend of mine said he was putting a site together which was going to be a little different than the others and asked if i would write a couple of articles and seeing as this person has Inspired and Motivated lots here and in his life how could i say no :D

Please check out the rest of the site as its starting to come together quite well.

Don't say it will be a 6 inch 3/8 stainless or 3.5 shiny bastard????!!!!! If you did either then you are the best in time!

In the next 1-2 hours i am going to dedicate my next PR bend to my friend and his site.

No LIMITS!

Gazza

please upload to youtube! can't wait to watch it. Go for it mate!!!

NEXT pr bend??? 3.5" shiny bastard?? Bent with your fingertips? :D

We believe in you and support you Gaz. So..whatever you're going to bend; you can do it ! hehehe

Mats

Mission accomplished.

Not as big a PR as you might think but in terms of difficulty and pain a big PR for me :D

A 3/8" x 6" Stainless or CRS is definately doable by me on form and will be done in the near future :D

A 3.5inch bastard or shiny bastard not by me not enough room for me to work with not at those strength of steel anyways.

This bend really really really hurt alot :cry it was only that i had committed myself or i might of aborted but i stress no LIMITS so i have to practise what i preach!

• 2 years later...
Where I can get this article? That link on first post don't work.

You can't! I believe that the website was run by gripboard member gatorgrip(Walter Cruz) It was shut down abou 5-6 months ago. He hasn't posted in about year either.

Uh, well you can sort of...if you're internet savvy. ;) Some of the stuff may be missing though (usually pics/videos). Still a great read about the best ever! :rock

TheGazzaStrip

GazzaBio

i knew Perry would fix this prob!

He's a huge fan of Gazza and i know why!-) me too as a matter of fact.