World Class Or Elite Bending

gazza

My offer still stands. Send $10, I'll send you individually wrapped 3/8 stainless, and some Insane Stainless. Direct from me. Bend it on vid. Send the vid to me. I'll individually wrap so there can be no question from anyone.

John

I will be glad to take you up on your offer.

I take it that Eric has some on the way to him for calibration if not could you please send him some to calibrate so i can see were it lies in reference to the 3/8"stainless i have bent i have sent eric 2 pieces of 3/8"x 7"stainless off of the same bar that i bent if your 3/8"stainless comes out alot higher after eric calibrates them both i may order some 3/8"crs x 6.5"or 6"instead.

Not to shure about the insane shiny just yet i will be trying some in the next week or so to see if the shoulder holds out if so i may very well go for a double cert on the day.

I am also toying with the idea of the package being opened and checked by witness,video and also live on webcam if i can get that sorted then a few like minded individuals can be a part of it.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gazza

• Scott Styles

• bencrush

• John Beatty

Send it to mine John and I will take it to Gazza's and act as independent witness if this is ok.

Graeme

I had a long chat with a couple of good friends and was one told dont do your bending for david horne,the gboard just do it for yourself and friends and familly so:-

You are welcome to come over to mine matey set up a time and date,all i ask in return is that first off you let me send you some cash to purchase some steel and secondly non of this cert crap you just purchase the stuff fbbc or otherwise no fancy wrappings or such just make a date and time bring it along with you i will have someone else here as well to video it i then keep the video for posterity and you can report the days events to whoever you want,there will be no cert applied for no youtube video etc the mystery of certain bends seems to help you get more respect.

My offer still stands. Send $10, I'll send you individually wrapped 3/8 stainless, and some Insane Stainless. Direct from me. Bend it on vid. Send the vid to me. I'll individually wrap so there can be no question from anyone.

John

I will be glad to take you up on your offer.

I take it that Eric has some on the way to him for calibration if not could you please send him some to calibrate so i can see were it lies in reference to the 3/8"stainless i have bent i have sent eric 2 pieces of 3/8"x 7"stainless off of the same bar that i bent if your 3/8"stainless comes out alot higher after eric calibrates them both i may order some 3/8"crs x 6.5"or 6"instead.

Not to shure about the insane shiny just yet i will be trying some in the next week or so to see if the shoulder holds out if so i may very well go for a double cert on the day.

I am also toying with the idea of the package being opened and checked by witness,video and also live on webcam if i can get that sorted then a few like minded individuals can be a part of it.

Cool with me, let me know what you need. Just heal up first. I'd love to see something big bent, but damaging yourself isn't worth it.

Send it to mine John and I will take it to Gazza's and act as independent witness if this is ok.

Graeme-

Excellent. I'll just add it in. Thanks-

John

Graeme

I had a long chat with a couple of good friends and was one told dont do your bending for david horne,the gboard just do it for yourself and friends and familly so:-

You are welcome to come over to mine matey set up a time and date,all i ask in return is that first off you let me send you some cash to purchase some steel and secondly non of this cert crap you just purchase the stuff fbbc or otherwise no fancy wrappings or such just make a date and time bring it along with you i will have someone else here as well to video it i then keep the video for posterity and you can report the days events to whoever you want,there will be no cert applied for no youtube video etc the mystery of certain bends seems to help you get more respect.

What?

On the right path, then off onto the dark again. Man, there's only one way to clear this crap up, you want to be recognized as the best, then cert with the toughest steel. I don't need all the layers on the cert, either vid or witness & the cert form. If you want to do it all, do it, but this way you'll be setting yourself up for more criticism & doubters. You're tired of people doubting you, you have the perfect way to end it right now. Heal up, cert with the toughest steel ever. Simple.

Edited by John Beatty

THis is still going? :whacked:trout:help

Apparently. . . . :whacked

Gazza,

PLEASE take the steel and bend it. There's nothing like reading apologies from skeptics :rolleyes

Dave

what a topic: Heath, Bill, Mikael, John, Bob & co all with 2 cents AND IN THE BENDING FORUM - WOW !!! :yikes

Yep the double standards and hippocrassy are still going on :D

I cant even be bothered answering posts,pms or emails anymore its really starting to eat me up inside now so without further adoo i just want to say if anyone wants to contact me email me at gazzasgrip@btinternet.com or ask maxwell to pass on the message.

If your ever in my neck of the woods or want to talk or bend etc please feel free to call or make an arrangement i love bending steel with like minded people.

I will call in over the next few days to tidy up my emails and pms.

Its been a BLAST..........................ADIOS AMIGOS...........................Gazza..................................................

PS........Graeme the above offer still stands!

Leaving again? Well, if you decide to come back, at least come back victorious!

Gazza buddy, film it, bend it, have it witnessed, and acquire the throne. If I was bending the kind of steel you are, I'd gladly have a bunch of witnesses over, take video of the entire process-from opening the package to the last hit that takes the tips to 2" or less. But I'm NOT bending the kind of steel you are. So humor me and do it for me! :D Nothing is sweeter than proving people wrong. It will be hard for the small group of people to continue thinking you're not on the up-and-up if you certify exactly as John is requesting. I know you don't have to prove them wrong, but wouldn't it be a special thrill to serve a nice cold dish of crow?

Gazza for God sake don't hide your gift of strength and talent away from those who really believe in your accomplishments. You know when you bend this steel under all the specific rules and guidelines then NO ONE could ever challenge it as being a fixed event, a mysterious myth or a wildly embellished bend. This will probably be the most official certification in steel bending ever and that will only sweeten the victory.

Don't let ANYONE have the false sense of satisfaction in thinking that they had a hand in driving you out.

If any of you recall back when I first started this functional hand strength endeavor and found this board I was accused of being a Troll - I didn't even know what a Troll in internet lingo meant. Well guess what I am still here doing things that those whomever they were couldn't do then, haven't done since and 99% chance won't do in the future.

I think this applies to you in the fact that you have apparently been accused by someone of not doing certain bends with 100% authenticity. Well this would stoke my fire just like that Troll crap did me and if I were you I would put it in the face of those that haven't done what you have done and 99% chance won't do in the future.

If you leave like this then there will always be this cloud of uncertainty hanging that just maybe he was not on the up and up. The masses don’t believe this but the few that have challenged your accomplishment will say “See he ran when he was told to put up or shut up”. DON’T GIVE ANYONE THAT OPTION TO BELIEVE!

GATOR

Gator/Walter my friend :D

It will all come out in the end and people will tremble in the presence of a mere mortal unseating the KING but this is not the time or place but soon oh unpatient ones soon!

Here's a suggestion. 3 cert bars are sent to me, Gazza comes round (I live a lot closer to him than David), I pick one at random, he bends it, video proof goes off as usual, I send one of the others to David for checking, and one to Eric for calibration. I'll even pay the P&P.

I'm an independant witness, cos I've never met anyone involved, and I hope that I've been here long enough that people think I wouldn't BS for the hell of it.