• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gazza

• David Horne

• Alawadhi

• acorn

Awesome bend. I always enjoy watchin your bends.

Mike

Another sick bend from the King!!! :rock

I would like to thank Gazza for returning the trump card to the male side. Giving birth has been the defining event of ultimate pain for too long. Now we can hold our heads high and proudly say, "Well, Gazza bent a 3/8" x 6.5" Stainless bar."

Edited by Cannon

truly awesome display of strength, dedication and madness. best thing on youtube by miles.

More phenomenal bending from Gazza!!! Sick stuff man. And here I was feeling good about maybe certifying on the Huge Shiny Bastard! :tongue

Class bend, again! Amazing. How long have you been doing bending for?

On and off since visiting the British Nail Bending Championships in 2002!

Amazing bend Gazza! I just have this feeling that you will one day soon get a 3/8 inch G5 bolt. You bending has already reached unimmaginable status so I'm I'm just going to set back and watch the ride!

Stay healthy!

Tim

I only just now got a chance to watch this video in its entirety. Unfortunately I don't have sound on this work computer, but I think I got the message, anyways - and apparently that is that Gazza has no limits!

Awesome effort and accomplishment, Gary!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Today i set 3 PRs 1 in each style on the 3rd bend DO style i bit a piece off the side of my tongue and blood was pissing everywhere :cry i gulped in some air as i was bending and a big load of blood and a piece of tongue skin went down my throat and i had a coughing fit for about 3mins :D had to abandon the bend i then got really really pissed and killed the sucker and it fought back but i showed it who was boss :D

Today i set 3 PRs 1 in each style on the 3rd bend DO style i bit a piece off the side of my tongue and blood was pissing everywhere :cry i gulped in some air as i was bending and a big load of blood and a piece of tongue skin went down my throat and i had a coughing fit for about 3mins :D had to abandon the bend i then got really really pissed and killed the sucker and it fought back but i showed it who was boss :D

:ohmy:bow I see what people mean when they call you intense! FANTASTIC BEND!

Can you share with us the 3 PRs? :D

Can you share with us the 3 PRs? :D

Alawahdi

Shure mate thats what its all about :D

6inch Shiny Bastard in Reverse

6inch shiny bastard in DU style

Rested for 5mins and got syked up :D then

3/8" x ? Stainless was outside the time limit because of coughing fit :D

nononono way. Man you can't be beaten. 6 inch shiny?????????? was it FBBC? anyways FBBC or not its great! so what about the 3/8 DO? Tell us. It's ok to be 20 minutes out of the time limit for me because I think you did the 6 incher :D if so then thats really great.

nononono way. Man you can't be beaten. 6 inch shiny?????????? was it FBBC? anyways FBBC or not its great! so what about the 3/8 DO? Tell us. It's ok to be 20 minutes out of the time limit for me because I think you did the 6 incher :D if so then thats really great.

The DU and Reverse bend were with the stock i get locally Eris calibrated it at 10lbs less than the fbbc stock.

Both bends were easier than i thought and well within the 30secs time frame so when my fbbc stuff arrives its DEAD!

The 3/8" stainless was the last piece of that bar which Eric calibrated at 5lbs over the FBBC stock so again i will be ready when it comes :D It was a 6inch piece i think it would have gone in the 5mins allowed if i had not had the coughing fit but who knows after the coughing fit from about ninety degrees with lots of ANGER :D it went down pretty easyish but i suppose i had rested for 3mins whilst coughing :D I am much stronger on 6inch stock over 7inch even tho the poundage is higher the 3/8" x 6" did not feel any harder to me than the 7inch one.

I t was all capyured on video and might be shown at a later date.

No "LIMITS" guys :D