• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gazza

• David Horne

• Alawadhi

• acorn

Nice work mate. Looks like that may have been when you messed yourself up. Heal up and come back stronger, if you can? :tongue

-Sean

Thankyou for all the comments guys it makes the pain worth it :D

Sean

I tried a bar that is harder than this a week before this bend and i think that was the start of the injuries :D i did manage to put a 3pennies kink in it but it chewed up my palms pretty bad as well as my shoulder i think i only bend at my best when i am on form and ANGRY and these past few months i have been plenty angry :calm

As ARNIE says i,ll be back :D and better than ever.

GAZZA I am almost speechless!!! I think you just raised the Bending Bar!!! :rock Keep Kicking ARSE :rock

Wow... That is some crazy bending Gazza :bow:bow:bow . Makes me want to go out and bend some tougher steel. Besides actually bending steel and doind sledgehammer leverage work, what do you feel is the best exercise for starting the initial kink in the tough steel with a DO bend?

Brad

10second isos with a prekinked bar to 90degrees that you cant kink this throughout the day with a small pair of crush pads made from a leather belt easy to carry and use anywhere :D

Brad

10second isos with a prekinked bar to 90degrees that you cant kink this throughout the day with a small pair of crush pads made from a leather belt easy to carry and use anywhere :D

For me, I can easily DO bend a 70d GripRite that is made in China, but not a 70d-Keystone nor a 70d GripRite that is made in the USA. But, that doesn't mean I am not too far off. Would you suggest a piece of 3/8" thick timber spike cut down to 7"? I want something I won't necessarily be able to crush.

Thanks again for the help, Gazza.

Brad

Congrats, that was awesome and painful to watch; very very strong and very inspiring :rock

Your forearms look like they are made from steel cables. Congrats again on a super bend, man you crushed that piece really close together too--Aaron

Edited by jakeclaw

Brad

For me, I can easily DO bend a 70d GripRite that is made in China, but not a 70d-Keystone nor a 70d GripRite that is made in the USA. But, that doesn't mean I am not too far off. Would you suggest a piece of 3/8" thick timber spike cut down to 7"? I want something I won't necessarily be able to crush.

Thanks again for the help, Gazza.

Brad

Brad

Thats the whole idea bro to try and crush stock you cannot its abit like a gripper overcrush and yes on a bar/nail/bolt you cant crush.

Eventually it will move a little then eventually you will put it under 2"between the legs then you just prekink the next piece to a shallower angle and start again.

Awesome bend gazza, bet that one had the neighbours running for cover :flame

Good luck with the injury and thanks again for helping me out. Got the house to myself on Saturday so it will be bending and thick bar training :D

Paul

It was nice putting a face to the name :D just ease into the bending matey as it can be brutal just enjoy yourself and it will come :D

Youve got your work cut out with that solid axle enjoy :D

I am just uploadeing a video to youtube which i hope adds to to validity of my stainless steel bends i had a gripboard witness who was also the videoman Mike Dooley also is a bender and has an fbbc benders bag so is familiar with certain steel bars,bolts and nails etc he checked the stock before to verify that it was what i say it is .

I made a video after the 1st viewing of these bends and i thought that in a certain bend the lighting and camera angle together with the shine on the shinys :D to me made the bars look suspect in certain light maxwell has viewed this also and said its just me being ultra critical and paraniod :D maybe i am but i want there to be no doubts about my bending like Mike Booyah i think i document my bends as good or better than most the bars are in view at all times the wraps are wrapped on,a gboard witness,video etc i have now further made shure about my integrity by well i will let the video on youtube speak for itself and thanks :D

• 2 weeks later...

Gary,

Man, let me congratulate you on a bend that is basically too tough to calibrate!

Like I said if you keep going up the way you did last year..... Look out!

Tim

• 2 weeks later...

Set a PR on this stock before but it hurt the shoulder a little a few weeks rest and i know i am now ready for the fbbc 3/8"stainless.

Your link didn't work for me. Here is a better link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9ye_Ctnygw#

And by th way, very very nice bend!

Edited by Alawadhi

Wow,

mighty impressive bend there!

I waited for you turning into green and ripping your shirt off!!

When you started wrapping the bar I turned the speakers down a bit, not that my neighbors are wondering.

Good choice to do that bend outisde town. :D

And sometimes I heard a cow responding!! :laugh