Inch Replicas From Fbbc

John Beatty

Inch replicas  

99 members have voted

1. 1. what size would you want to buy

Good luck, All I can say it is no easy OR cheap task to copy "The Bell".. if your patterns are not perfect and the cast iron is not of good quality........ a nightmare WILL result. Going cheap IS expensive as so the story goes! I would suggest to insure product quality do CHECK as to the weight being correct or you are just buying a heavy chunk of Iron.To preserve a bit of history I have aquired the original Staver Inch molds and they are safe for future generations to one day enjoy them again. RS

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chrisx9118

• Bill Piche

• climber511

• David Horne

Very good job, Richard. THis was very important for the grip world.

A 172 pounder is definitely in my future -- just have to save up a while longer, first. I doubt I'd get any other sizes. I'm not sure whether I'd prefer a 2.38" or 2.47" handle. I'd be curious about that debate.

So, here's a thought. If 43 say they would buy a 172lber according to the poll, why haven't they yet prior to hearing they would not be made anymore?

Are they expecting some Walmart price from FBB? :blink

So, here's a thought. If 43 say they would buy a 172lber according to the poll, why haven't they yet prior to hearing they would not be made anymore?

Are they expecting some Walmart price from FBB? :blink

It was just a matter of putting the money aside for me. The wife wouldn't really care for it if I just decided to pull about $400 out of the savings account just for a new grip toy. It's not exactly a rainy day type of thing. I just slowly put away previous Christmas and birthday cash and was going to have her just pay the shipping for Christmas this year. Then of course, I found out they wouldn't be made anymore.

John is a smart guy, I'm sure he'll have some sort of deposit system in place so he doesn't lose his shirt if people don't back up what they type.