• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chrisx9118

• Bill Piche

• climber511

• David Horne

John... Q: How much would it be to buy the entire set? Would there be some sort of discount if you did buy a set or maybe 2 or more. Thanks! :)

I would love a cast iron 154lb Inch replica! I would have to be cast and of good quality though! I would actully consider the 212lber aswell.

Hell im actully really intrested in the 135 aswell.

For the reasons Chris mentioned, and more, I'd be very interested in the 154. And knowing John, they're going to be priced reasonably.

I didn't read through all the replies to see if this has been discussed yet but I would think that above the 172 level the jumps need to be maybe a little smaller than the proposed 40 lbs (can be a huuuuge difference) maybe like a 192 for instance and a 212!

Edited by showlarson

I'd be intrested in a154and a 172 as I could afford. I had an Indian club made and bored the end for a chunk of 1"CR steel it has a pin so you can have it in it or not. When pinned in you can load it with small 1" plates and a set collar works pretty good.

if you are going to use them to clean and press the 117 and 135 would be best i have 2 homemade ones same diamiter bar 115lb and 135lb and you got to be on just to do the 135 with out using or touching it with the other hand but maybe a compact one would be easier. and the one for lifting to your waist the 154lb would be good i have the 172 lb one its really 176lb allready the increases are 117lb to the 135 is 18 lb increase the 135 to 154 is 19 lb increase and 154 to 172 is 14lb and 172 to 212 is 40lb they all sound good :flame

I would go with the lightest four, anyway, just to have a challenge set. I think many of the guys on the board could manage the 135 or the 154 already. You figure out the price and I'll figure out how many I can afford.

I think it would be cool to have one with half globes that could be loaded with plates. Maybe empty 100lbs and loadable up to 220 or so? Just thought I'd throw that out there :)

Just as an aside John, be careful basing your production on an internet poll like this. There's going to be a lot of people that WANT one but as I 'm sure these are going to be expensive there's probably not going to be as many people that will actually send you checks. Just a word of caution there!

I think it would be cool to have one with half globes that could be loaded with plates. Maybe empty 100lbs and loadable up to 220 or so? Just thought I'd throw that out there :)

Just as an aside John, be careful basing your production on an internet poll like this. There's going to be a lot of people that WANT one but as I 'm sure these are going to be expensive there's probably not going to be as many people that will actually send you checks. Just a word of caution there!

That's a damn good idea! Or there could be different globe sizes attached to a handle (but that would cost more).

I agree completely with this. After I answered the poll, I got to thinking about price. Price AND shipping. As good as I imagine the pricing will be, the shipping to myself in Canada or even to another country, might end up making owning these a dream. Hope not, but could very well be the case.

honestly, this is one of those things that i would LIKE, but would i buy....unlikely at my current financial situation. it's possible to sort of simulate it for next to nothing. now if i had unlimited funds (for me that would mean like a couple thousand to spend) then yeah, a few would be likely. indian clubs are the same. I can simulate cheaply, but if i had $$...

other problem is shipping would be killer....

Assuming the 154 is less then Ironmind was selling its 172.. which I pray to god it would be. I would definatly be buying it. Perhaps, the 135 aswell.

Shipping is easy for me - I'll just pick mine up at the BBB3 :rolleyes

I've been thinking about getting a loadable trainer from Roger at Atomic Athletic pretty nice piece it would be nice being able to adjust for different exercises.

I'd buys several Inch replicas.

What pattern are you using for the Indian Clubs? A set of real wood clubs is a major goal for the home gym.

Shipping is easy for me - I'll just pick mine up at the BBB3 :rolleyes

Exactly what I was thinking! :cool

If it were a similar cost to the Inch that was offered by Sorinex or Ironmind I would get one as I tried to get one through them for Christmas but obviously could not.

Man an affordable inch replica would be awesome, but they are sure to be spendy, I would definately be interested, but only a 172#er. I want that monster sitting on the floor calling me out, the inspiration to train hard would be priceless!

• 3 weeks later...