World's Strongest Man Trip

big bri

Someone should tell him about the BB Pro!

thats what i'm sayin, or somebody give this guy an hg500!!!

other grippers work better than HG500. my hg500 is weaker than my #4.

I mean lots of big dudes easily deadlift the INCH or shoulder it,or pick up the Blob..or whatnot.......

I thought those were pretty rare feats?!?

Good work on the vid caps and post big bri.

by lots i think he means 35 or so.

now all the doubters will believe he can actually close #4!

Someone should tell him about the BB Pro!

thats what i'm sayin, or somebody give this guy an hg500!!!

other grippers work better than HG500. my hg500 is weaker than my #4.

nobody has closed an hg500 yet, thats why i said it. i'd like to see how he does with it.

Clay can close is with a set. he said it. and if clay did it there are at least 10 others that can close it. it's logic.

Clay can close is with a set. he said it. and if clay did it there are at least 10 others that can close it. it's logic.

Actually that statement alone is contrary to all logic, if Clay can do it there are still several factors that might make him the lone one capable of the feat, although I highly doubt he would be alone.

Clay closed the prototype. i read a thread where he said this and i believe he said that he tripled it.

Alawadi, no one has closed the hg500 yet... and if clay could do it i don't think that would automatically mean at least 10 other guys could do it. he is a mash monster level 5 and has closed a coc#4, i think this makes him one of the top crushers here. and there is the large handle factor, maybe when someone does close it it will be partly because they are more comfortable with that big of a gripper.

clay does'n't have a large hands. there are 4 people who are certified level 5. and 3 others that can close a #4 (of the holes, magnus and tommy). but i didn't knew he did the prototype. but anyways i have a #4 that is harder than a HG500 .that's why i said maybe he can.