Exstenor Band Workouts?

ObsceneJester

I think front lever exercises train this muscle, too.

Oh, right! And I like that one. Ok, I will continue not to do reverse wrist curls :P .. I just can't find a comfortable way to do them.. not barbells, not dumbells, not Pegasus, not plates... I think it's because I can't fully pronate my left rest. Maybe I could use a pulley and pull sideways with a parallel gril (palm facing a side).. heh, but it might not be worth the effort!! :)

I'm doing reverse wristcurls with a short pipe (like 14"), I stick through the plates, and then grab it at the ends. In this way it feels real comfortable, cause my hands are more loose than on a long bar.

But in general I also do more leverwork (esp. hammercurls) and platecurls than reverse/wristcurls.

I think front lever exercises train this muscle, too.

Oh, right! And I like that one. Ok, I will continue not to do reverse wrist curls :P .. I just can't find a comfortable way to do them.. not barbells, not dumbells, not Pegasus, not plates... I think it's because I can't fully pronate my left rest. Maybe I could use a pulley and pull sideways with a parallel gril (palm facing a side).. heh, but it might not be worth the effort!! :)

I have the same problem.

Wrist curls and levering exercise wrist flexion and extension NOT finger extension! It'd be like working the bicep to hit the delt, you might get a bit of crossover(in a stabilising capacity), but you're not really working the muscle you intend to target.

Edited by Autolupus

Yes, I know (and I think superfeemiman & lifesnotfair also know), but the problem with wrist flexor/extensor is similar to the finger flexor/extensor problem. I guess that's why he asked in this thread.

Oh, I see, sorry! :blush

Just the work the agonist/antagonist thing!

When 55 bands aren't challenging enough! You got a be rock man! :rock

Edited by Autolupus