The Boyz From The Wirral

gazza

Nice photo of the cannonball with a handle :D

Yep get it presses next workout bro.

When we can toss it round like the Diesel boyz toss there 95lber then i will be happy.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gazza

• maximus1

• mighty mouse

• doolash

:D there was a link but it didnt work,anyway new pictures in gallery! :) Edited by maximus1

good workout today, we all gave it a good effort, carryin the kettleballs and and swingin them, and puttin them above our heads, hard work, but good fun

:D

:D have to agree with ya there Carl that was one tough workout! kettlebell medley at the end nearly destroyed me,good effort all round,Gazza once again showing us all how its done not bad for a geezer! :laugh

:cool and the weather down the beach was glorious for the time of year it was like a summers day!

Edited by maximus1

Hit the beach again today.

took alomg:-

2x83.5lbs kettlebells

1x 49.5lbs kettlebell with a 2"handle

1x3"90lbs d/bell

1x2 5/8"70lbs d/bell

1x2 3/8" 55lbs d/bell

Marked out a 40yards/metres course and you had 2 pick up an implement and 1 hand it above you head and walk the 40yards in wet sand then back and do the same with the other hand for a total of 6 goes 3 each hand.Later on after a play you had to do the same 40yards course 3 times with 2 implements,1 in each arm,overhead,on the shoulders,farmers what ever you could manage :cry

good pics,

pb for me in bendin just bent a american 60d to 1and a half ins, and kinked a g5 by about20 degrees, might not be anythin to some ppl but i m very hapy with it, :D

my bendings gone down da swanny again i can not finish the american 60d ( concrete) carl keep it up mate :bow

cheers but ya bending hasnt gone down because there is no way you could even move that concrete 60d last month,

We can all give MUCH MORE this is only the start.

We can all get STRONGER for LONGER :blush

Personally i aint happy being NOWHERE NEAR were i used to be :cry BUT i plan on changing that :)

You guys can carry on playing catchup if ya like :flame

were all doing very well i think, and i d be happy to get to your strength gazza, but i dont wanna stop gettin stronger, i m weak to alot of ppl on this grip bored but i m hopin to change that,

G5 is now just under 2", i m :D, no one was there to cert it or video, but i know myself that i ve done it, and that is what matters to me

:D Kettlebell training while it was snowing blowing a gale and -1,another first for the wirral boyz! :laugh think we shall re name ourselves the Wirral men,because its only the men that show up come rain or shine :whistel Edited by maximus1

good one, wish i was there but i was in cumbria and couldnt make it back that early, and going back up there again tomorow after work,

see ya all soon

Got a call off maxwell today to say his lovely new kettlebells from stan pyke had arrived,so me and the doolash shot round there and helped him cristen them.

I just put a picture of Maxwell and the Kettlebells in my gallery.

They really are well made and will last a lifetime.

:D thought i would treat myself for my birthday(9th March)and treat the boys for the hard work and good efforts they have put into training in the last 3 months!these are a quality product hand made with love and skill,well worth the $465 :yikes ! many thanks to Stan Pyke for the excellent excellent products and great service,if you have the means make a purchase you wont regret it! saving up now for the Death Star!!!! :whistel enjoy them boyz! :rock