44 An Hittin Prs

gazza

Well done.

Keep up the progress.

David

ill have to say david, watching this guys progress in da bending is awsome and his crush down is something else :bow

doolash

Twig

Naw ive just had an easy life compared to those 2 :tongue

Seriously mate 44 an proud of it there aint no goin back only onward and upward :D I wanner be still when i get there smokin FBBC bars when im 50 as i know that outside a this board there wont be many doin it :D

:D i had a big paper round! :laugh im 38 so got plenty of years on the old geezer,we are right behind ya bro snapping at your heals! :tongue

Twig and max

Get out the Bars/bolts/nails and lets see what ya got :D

2006 is gonna be a good year for me bending wise :D

You 2 young dudes will soon be kicking my ass :)

:D yeh 2006 bring on the pain,now that we all have re discovered our bending mojos 2006 has many possibilitys,i am looking forward to some big gains and trying to kick Gazzas butt :laugh

I ain't been called young for a time! I'm gonna get me some leather and see what I can do when I don't have to rely on IM pads. I've also been spending some time while I'm in Solihull to watch some bending vids (can't access vids at work) and I think I'm doing it wrong, I have, apparently, been holding my hands far too close to the middle of the steel, with my index fingers touching, so I'm gonna try with my hands further apart.

My g/f has any ammount of leather...just not for use in bending! Cheers for the offer, leather shouldn't be a problem, but I may want to meet up for some technique advice.

Steve

Big Man no FBBC stock.

Thanks for the Compliments as well as all the other guys that have spurd me on your support and commeradery is a constant help THANKYOU ALL :bow

I have a form/technique issue at the moment with the 7"Reds,i did a complete Red on the 13th Dec took 4mins and aint been able to do another one since,but have done some prekinked ones,I even thought i would try and bypass the 7"stuff all together and just go with the 6"stuff,cut a red to 6" and kinked it so i definatelly have the strength its just down to technique and practise now,but 2006 is gonna be the year that Gazza destroys Fbbc stock and cut Reds.

You young uns better work hard if you expect to catch Gazza the Geezer! Now technically, Geezer status starts at 50 but Gazza might apply for an "honorary" membership until he grows up. :inno

You young uns better work hard if you expect to catch Gazza the Geezer!  Now technically, Geezer status starts at 50 but Gazza might apply for an "honorary" membership until he grows up.  :inno

mightymouse and myself will rule the world ha ha ha :ohmy

doolash - I thought Pinky and the Brain were going to do that.

and i ve got the big pinky :D

Yeah, but how big's your .... Sorry, it's still Xmas here, the beer's free, strong and tasty! But mostly free! Edited by twig

Maxwell

you were saying about bringing on the pain,were was it last night :blush

max

all this crazy bending from gazza should be pushing you through the roof give it a year and ill catch you up :)

doolash