Chad Woodall, Level 2

Bill Piche

Show the gripworld what you are capable of and atomize that gripper, Chad :rock

Are you sure your old enough to do this? :whistel Go get it buddy!

Chad

You just use the power God has given you and crush that thing for him! :rock

I don't wonder if You close that gripper! The question is: How many reps can You do with it! Hope You do some freaky stuff with it! :rock

Cert is planned for next Sunday @ 11:00 am, providing the gripper makes it on time. I'm looking forward to this event. Chad's crushing strength has really improved since his MM1 close and I don't think he'll have any problems with the MM2. Just for the sake of formality, good luck Chad. :cool

Edited by milkbone

Hey Chad,

make that one look eeeeeeeaaaasyy. :D

Chad, you'll get this one no problem. I wish you guys coulda picked another weekend to do this... I won't be able to see you do this cert on this because I am attending a conference on that weekend. :( Best of luck Chad!!! :bow:D

Chad, you'll get this one no problem.  I wish you guys coulda picked another weekend to do this... I won't be able to see you do this cert on this because I am attending a conference on that weekend.  :(  Best of luck Chad!!!  :bow  :D

Thanks John :D

I'm not sure when the gripper was sent out, but I received a notice from USPS yesterday! I thought I confirmed my address for Bill Saturday night? I plan to pick up the gripper tomorrow from the post office.

From the time it gets to my house until Sunday, I will taunt it verbally through its box and tell it how much pain Chad is going to inflict on it. :flame

I'm not sure when the gripper was sent out, but I received a notice from USPS yesterday! I thought I confirmed my address for Bill Saturday night? I plan to pick up the gripper tomorrow from the post office.

From the time it gets to my house until Sunday, I will taunt it verbally through its box and tell it how much pain Chad is going to inflict on it.  :flame

Now that is funny :laugh:laugh:laugh

From the time it gets to my house until Sunday, I will taunt it verbally through its box and tell it how much pain Chad is going to inflict on it.  :flame

I had your address. I was confident it was correct. So, the gripper went out Sat. That's FAST for sure.

I have the gripper. It's just a matter of time now. The gripper says :help

Chad, get some good recovery so you can bring the pain on Sunday!! See you there big man!