The Newest Mash Monster Level 5

Bill Piche

6'6" 295#'s?

Are you kidding me?

I'm giving up. Been eating ice cream and lard for 8 months and I'm hardly in the triple digits. I'll never close anything @ this weight.

You are a monstrous hulking beast, my gripping friend and I wish I had your power. Nice job.

Edited by Number Ten Ox

Very impressive! Congratulations!

Shane,

Great job!!!! Congrats :bow

Awesome acheivement by a really nice guy :bow , actually, all the MM5's seem like nice guys, so maybe there's a link?

Shane, Dave, and Clay. None of these guys are flashes in the pan that's for sure! They are the best in the world IMO right now at grippers.

In your opinion, and you're probably the best placed person to give an opinion.
Been eating ice cream and lard for 8 months and I'm hardly in the triple digits.

I hate you, you bastard. :angry:

j/k :inno

Every once and a while Show wears his "heels" and he is like 6'10" or so..... Being that big you would think that he could eat more that two slices of pizza :D

Don't worry little big brother I'll finish the rest of the two larges for you :blink

Damn I hate when he wears heels!!!

TL "AKA the SHOW STOPPER"

What can be said that has not already been said? All I can say is that I am glad we crossed paths, we both served our fellow Americans proudly in the U.S. Army which our tours were during each others reign but I took Fort Rucker Aviation Post rather than Leavenworth Detention Barracks or we would have no doubt came face to face, well more like face to navel since you are 6'6" and I am only 5'8". :laugh. You are a man of strength in more ways than just physically Shane. As we have talked about the art of counseling and helping others over the last almost year now I know your heart is the biggest part of your body. You will make a compassionate and empowering counselor to those who need your ego strength, non judgmental ear and huge shoulder to lean on for a while. I am proud to know you and respect you for far more than your feats of strength.

Congratulations on this ultimate achievement that others will only dream of achieving. Shane you have what it takes to achieve your goals one by one and if you allow God to be your coach and guidance counselor then nothing good will elude you y friend.

May God Continue To Bless You Shane As You Bless Others,

Your Friend For Life & Fellow S&W 500 Magnum (50 Cal revolver) owner and enthusiast. :D

GATOR

Steerong.

Congrats shane :)