• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dave

• Alawadhi

• Bill Piche

• handgripperman

This wont be a problem for this guy. Hes a certified #4 closer!!!!! I sold him my brand new unseasond SE. Was it a problem for him ? Nope, no problem for this beast. He doubled it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well you guys saw the vid of him tripling a #4. So he should be able to at least double this gripper. Good luck dave. Ill try not to pressure you too much buddy :D Go and be the first to kill the MM5 :rock

Mash that thing Dave! :rock

Crush it, Dave :rock

Easy as a peanut!

If there is one man on this board that I feel could conquer this beast of steel then dave has my vote. There is a couple more that I feel have a fighting chance but first out of the chute is SUPER DAVE :D the Raw Power Redneck who can leap a water tower of Whoop-Ass in a single bound while closing the #4 in one hand and bending a Red nail with the other hand while bracing against the cleft in his chin. :laugh

Kill that thang for Mama & our Troops overseas! :flame

GATOR :rock

Mash it Dave :D

Keep on rasing the level for everyone else to follow. The pyramid should never stop growing. :rock

thanks guys, soon as i hear from jonathon, ill run down there and give it a shot

Dave... this is all I haffa say: :bow:bow

Good luck Dave you got this :rock heck after shaking your hand I feel sorry for the gripper. :blink