Shane Larson, Level 4

Bill Piche

Todd, IMO I think you need to eat some crow dished up from "camera girl" as you referred to her because it appears she has a better eye through the camera than the witness did on the first attempt. :D:yikes

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bill Piche

• showlarson

• diesel

• FrankyBoy

Todd, IMO I think you need to eat some crow dished up from "camera girl" as you referred to her because it appears she has a better eye through the camera than the witness did on the first attempt.  :D  :yikes

I gave the camera girl (aka my fiance) some crap and got it in return ten fold for it when I watched the video at home and had to admit that she had it right :whistel

Todd, IMO I think you need to eat some crow dished up from "camera girl" as you referred to her because it appears she has a better eye through the camera than the witness did on the first attempt.  :D  :yikes

I gave the camera girl (aka my fiance) some crap and got it in return ten fold for it when I watched the video at home and had to admit that she had it right :whistel

Was that you that gave her such a hard time? I thought it was Todd in the video. :)

She was spot on in noticing that it touched for just an instant and then came apart.

:bow I can't wait to see the video !! WTG Shane !!  :bow

The video is posted.