• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ishred

• Scott Styles

• Bearcat 74

• Sean Dockery

I'm with Heath too. The man deserves respect for his integrity and training intensity. But on the other hand i feel that our board has never been filled with as many talented gripsters as it is now. It is very exciting. I feel that it is more than ever the #1 place in the world to discuss grip strength. Maybe we should open a new thread for this discussion (if necessary) cause we are seriously getting off topic here (moderators ?).

Amaury.

scott....it still doesn't get around the hand size issue for me. I can't get enough grip on the handle with the other handle being in the "sweet spot". in fact....my fingers don't even get around the side of the gripper holding it in the right position.

I can NoSet my #1 and #2, but the gripper is off the "sweet spot" when doing so. Maybe i just have a really good sweep.

when i do credit card attempts, i just set the gripper, then release enough to let a cc fit.

Here is your first reply, notice you say this doesn't get around the HAND SIZE issue for me. So just when did someone else turn it around?????????

scott....it still doesn't get around the hand size issue for me. I can't get enough grip on the handle with the other handle being in the "sweet spot". in fact....my fingers don't even get around the side of the gripper holding it in the right position.

I can NoSet my #1 and #2, but the gripper is off the "sweet spot" when doing so. Maybe i just have a really good sweep.

when i do credit card attempts, i just set the gripper, then release enough to let a cc fit.

Here is your first reply, notice you say this doesn't get around the HAND SIZE issue for me.  So just when did someone else turn it around?????????

thats right heath....i said for me....end of topic...then if you scroll down, you will see peole question me.

WOW, I just read all the previous posts, this goes on and on and on. Heath I'm with you, "people just need to get stronger" I set closed a #3, had to do some work but now can close it with 1 1/2 set, when that's mastered then I'll work the credit card set.

Heath I couldn't agree more, if ya close a T,1,2 without a set, then get stronger.

WOW, I just read all the previous posts, this goes on and on and on. Heath I'm with you, "people just need to get stronger" I set closed a #3, had to do some work but now can close it with 1 1/2 set, when that's mastered then I'll work the credit card set.

Heath I couldn't agree more, if ya close a T,1,2 without a set, then get stronger.

Lyle and others,

This sums it up and has been beaten over and over. If you can shallow or noset

a Trainer, there is no reason why you CANNOT get stronger and blast a 3 shut.

T!