The Newest Mash Monster

Bill Piche

Thanks guys. It took 4 months, but it's good to have that monkey off my back.

The second close where you could see the set and everything almost didn't happen because as I released my hand from the set it started to come open a bit and I had to fight it back. That thing is tough, but I have a feeling Jedd and Dave are going to smash it real good.

And milkbone, yes I refrained from bending anything for a month prior to the MM3. I had to take every precaution to ensure victory - gripper specialization followed by a week of rest leading up to the cert, heavy shot rotations during the week, a double shot of caffeine before the squeezes, and lucky underwear. :)

Congrats Clay! Very impressive! Strict set and everything and it looked easy too! :rock

Your title needs to be changes to Mash Monster Level 3

a double shot of caffeine before the squeezes, and lucky underwear.  :)

Both the double shot of caffeine and the lucky underwear would get you DQ'd if gripper closures were an Olympic sport. ;)

Outstanding! I hope to follow in your footsteps someday! :bow

And milkbone, yes I refrained from bending anything for a month prior to the MM3.  I had to take every precaution to ensure victory - gripper specialization followed by a week of rest leading up to the cert, heavy shot rotations during the week, a double shot of caffeine before the squeezes, and lucky underwear.  :)

New from Inzer ... Triple-Ply Gripping Briefs - "They squeeze you hard so you will squeeze the gripper harder!" :D

I wish I was 320. At about 355 right now

Sumo style, eh? :D