Gripboard Movie Gallery Update

Bill Piche

Well, i didnt suspect it until a few days after i had it...i just figured i got a lot stronger WHICH I HAVE, but just not as much as i thought! I weighed it on a few different scales and to my horror, none of them registered a higher weight than 138! Plus when handgripperman nearly deadlifted it with one hand i thought it had to be light cause he's a weenie! hahaha j/k man

MEAT

they had the inch at the ggc...although i couldn't lift it with one hand, two hands was easy...i should have cleaned it and tried the one hand press. i can press a 100lb dumbbell easy...never tried heavier.

i owned meats inch in the deadlift. fairly easy to deadlift with one hand for me so i will be intrested when you get the real inch meat.

meat ment no harm just wanted to get a fun reaction going for a bit.

Instead of returning that 138# to The 'seller'??

You might want to put it on E-bay.

or put it on E-bay...before the shipper picks it up?

You might be able to sell it...for more than you paid for it.....and then buy the 172#.

Make a profit.

I have heard of an INCH replica that weighed 184#....someone on 'shrooms'must be in charge of quality control? :help Thats the biggest mistake I've heard of yet on the INCH replicas.

You ARE a hell of a lot stronger than I thought you were.

A while back you loaded one of Odd's 385# stones.....I'm guessing less than a half dozen guys-on the forum- can do that...and they are(pobably?) pro strongmen..or at least high level amateurs.

Edited by Tom of Iowa2

I still think it seems pretty dishonest.

Where'd ya get the t-shirt meat? very nice, and cool lift too.

Hey Jedd: WTF? When did I lie? It WAS an INCH replica. When people asked specifically what the weight was i was silent for a day. BFD.

Deaner: go to yahoo and type "viking t-shirts" the site is called axel's armory or something

MEAT