Eric Milfeld, Level 1

Bill Piche

Witness and schedule?

Assume a next weekend send out of the gripper.

I am the witness. Is it possible to have the gripper by November 15 -16? if not, I will be out of town until November 21.

Best of luck, Eric.

Finish the scroll work of that gripper. :D

Best of luck, Eric.

Finish the scroll work of that gripper.  :D

Best of Luck...you "Big Bastard"

I am the witness.  Is it possible to have the gripper by November 15 -16?  if not, I will be out of town until November 21.

The grippers go out on the weekends. That means next weekend it goes out. So, it won't be there by then.

I could witness as an alternate in case Chris can't be there.

I was thinking about that Dub, but I won't be off work again until Chris returns home on the 21st. I guess we could meet before I go to work, but my crush is mediocre till later in the afternoon, and I may need every bit of strenght I have. If the gripper arrives on the afternoon of Tues. the 16th, I'll certify that evening over at Chris's.

Eric,

Best of luck to you, my friend!! Get it done! KILL THAT GRIPPER! :D:bow

Good luck, Eric :mosher

Thanks for the encouragement guys! I can't stop thinking about that gripper all the while I'm at work. It's torture having to wait!

Eric made three valiant attempts at the gripper and just missed them all by a hair. He didn't try to make excuses, he simply stated that he just wasn't strong enough to close it. Eric is a first class guy, and I know he will close this gripper in the future.

Wannagrip & Gripboard, thank you for the opportunity to participate in the gripboard mash monster certification process. It was a joy and a honor, and I hope to certify Eric in the near future. The gripper will be sent out tomorrow.

Great try Eric

Hey it will be that much easier next time...you will be using it for OC's!!

Thanks for sending it out so quick.

He'll get it next time for sure! :mosher

Thanks for all the support and well wishes, guys.

My crush was stronger than it's ever been before when I attempted the MM1 tonight, yet I could only manage to get it down to about 1/16". I guess it's better to fail in top shape than to miss due to an off day or a silly mistake. But atleast now I know where I have to be with my personal grippers before taking another shot at it. And to all you certified Mash Monsters - :rock:bow !!!

Damned, soooo close. :(

Well, don't be too disappointed Eric.

This time that gripper could surprise you, next time you'll get it. :happy

I'm sure you'll get it next time. Sounds like you know how to handle defeat with class which is far more important than closing grippers. Stay strong