Which Coc Could You Close

SantaClawz

i closed my #1 for about 8 reps my first try.

i close the #2 about 2 montsh later, maybe more i cant remember

and i closed the #3 about 8 months later

#2 for 7 reps first time, then for sets of 20-25 within 6 months.

Trained for a full year and never closed the #3-(1/16" away) :angry:

Gave up quite a while ago to focus on other grip strengths......

Closed the Trainer 10 times out of the package, but couldn't get the #1.

Got the #1 about a week and a half later. About two months after that, got the #2 one time. (right hand only) Still haven't gotten it w/ my left.

first time i opened the package i no set the #1 and got the #2 no set on the second attempt....first got to 1/16th. i dident know about setting or any of that jazz.

now im superclose to the #3.

i dont really set no...i like to use just my hand thats on the gripper....except if its slipping on the # 3 i use my left thumb as a brace.

Couldnt close my #1 when i got it, closed it the same night thou, like 5 months later i closed a very easy 3 and now bout 9months from start ive done 5 reps on a easy 3 and 1mm away from closing a RB300N

Closed the #2 out of the package and closed the #3 after a half dozen tries. From the first day I tried the grippers to the first time I closed the #4 it was a year and a day.

What does closing a #4 actually feel like? It's so immensely hard that I can't understand how somebody can close it without breaking something.

I couldn't close the RB 130 when I got it (around feb 2004), but within a week I did. Then it was slow progress until I started using a hoseclamp for my RB 210, and then my RB 260. I can now close the 210 with a parallell set and the 260 in a hoseclamp set to parallell (on a good day).

What does closing a #4 actually feel like? It's so immensely hard that I can't understand how somebody can close it without breaking something.

It feels like winning the lottery

It feels like winning the lottery

Didn't Joe Kinney say it felt like having a freight train crash into your palm?

Could close the Trainer and #1 out of the package.

Can now close the #2 for 5 reps.

closed the #1 first try but not again for 3 days. got it on Xmas and had to try it in front of everybody, boxing day I didn't even want to pick up a fork :D

I got the T,1,2,and 3 at the same time. I closed the trainer and closed the #1 after a few attempts on the first day. It took me a while to close the #2 but I was not concentrating on crush grip.

I started focusing on crushing grip at the end of July and since then I have closed the #3 under the new rules (will be certifying soon), and am very close to closing my new BB Elite. Thanks to God and KTA ... :bow

couldn't quite close a #1. I figured out how to set it and closed it. the #2 got closed a couple weeks later, and the #3 a few months after that. There was a lot of off time in between though.