Gripcomp At Dohertys Gym Melbourne 1/2/2009

verdigriz

This is a paste from aussie strength forums....James_grahame (gb nick) being the head organiser

................................................................................

.................................................................................

Myself, Tom and Brendan have got together with Tony Doherty's 24x7 gym and are proud to announce Dohertys Grip Comp.

When

1/2/2009 10:30am onward

Where

Doherty's 24x7 gym

45 Weston Street

Brunswick

Melbourne

http://www.dohertysgym.com

Events

-Crushing Grip

-Two Handed Pinch Grip

-Thick bar lift

-One hand lift

-Table Top Wrist curls

-Medley

Prizes

-1st – Medal and $150

-2nd –Medal and $100

-3rd –Medal and $50

-6pack of beer for each event winner.

-Doherty gym Tshirts

Setting a grip record

If you want to set an Australian grip record. Contact me for details.

All the details you need are here

http://hosted.filefront.com/gripcomp

If there are any problems with the link to the doco...I can email you the document directly.....

................................................................................

.................................................................................

James has put alot of work into this and may possibly be the last comp he holds in Australia before he heads back to the land of Nessie and kilts so a good turn out especially from the locals would be great, lets send him off with a good showing!

Brendan

James is good people so I want all the Aussies to do their best to get on this one. Tony Doherty's 24x7 gym is proper old school and has been used by Ronnie (it's heavily featured in one of his videos) as well as Lee Priest.

As Verdi says we are looking forward to see James here in the new year (Jan or Feb) and I'm hoping he'll make his way South for a workout.