Bone Crusher - Save That Money Or Just Buy?

Bullzeye

It's pretty similar to the Heavy Grips grippers from what I've heard. It'd be far better to buy CoCs, BBs, or RBs first.

I wouldnt get them they look exactly like Heavy Grips, which all vary , Id spend a little more on COC grippers or the other good brands out there

I would buy the Bone Crushers set of 5 (100-300) which comes down to only 12 dollars per gripper as opposed to 20 dollars for COC or Beef Builder. I would then buy the COC grippers and use Bone Crushers to help bridge the gap between the COC grippers. As someone on this forum has said before, "You can never have too many grippers." :)

I would buy the Bone Crushers set of 5 (100-300) which comes down to only 12 dollars per gripper as opposed to 20 dollars for COC or Beef Builder. I would then buy the COC grippers and use Bone Crushers to help bridge the gap between the COC grippers. As someone on this forum has said before, "You can never have too many grippers." :)

I disagree, even though the BCs are cheaper, they're also WAY less of a quality product. It's well worth the extra money to have grippers with a better knurling, that won't season as much, and don't vary nearly as much. Just to put it this way, my dad's first set of grippers was HGs (pretty much the same) and shortly after he used the HGs and tried my CoCs, he wanted CoCs for his birthday :D

You can't have too many grippers, but until you have a solid set of quality grippers, these are just a waste of money.

Thing about grippers is they last forever, my IM number 1 is from 99, i'm sure it lost a little strength, but less than 10%, cause very few people close it on the first try. Savings of $8 per gripper over the span of a decade is not much of savings, go quality.