Probably A Dumb Question But...

twig

What's flogging/flog training? I've never heard this expression before, and suddenly I find it mentioned on 2 different sites on consecutive days!

And if it's something really obvious that I've missed, then please, be gentle! :flame

I believe it's an old Irish folk dance where you hold a large stone over your head and your lady smacks your member w/ a empty bottle of Guiness.

or it could be your nightly grip workout but I perfer punching the Clown

What's flogging/flog training? I've never heard this expression before, and suddenly I find it mentioned on 2 different sites on consecutive days!

And if it's something really obvious that I've missed, then please, be gentle! :flame

you probably saw it mentioned by the same member on two sites. i think he uses flogging to refer to doing a TNS inverted close

A "flog" is a three fingered inverted close using the pinky, ring, and middle finger, leaving out the index finger altogether.

I think.

A "flog" is a three fingered inverted close using the pinky, ring, and middle finger, leaving out the index finger altogether. 

I think.

Clay knows the lingo.....

But it's also Table No Set while using the end opposite the dog leg against your thumb pad. It's basicly just obscure fun.

I think.

Try not to do too much of that, Clay! :blink:laugh

Flogging is fun Twig, you should give it a try. I like to do it right after I play naked twister with some dwarves. :help