My Review On Atomgripz.co.uk

Alawadhi

I have ordered gripeprs worth around 200$ since early last month. I haven't recieve anything and they are not replying to my emails nor returning my money back. Now on their site it says coming back soon on their shopping part. This is also a heads up for people.

That sucks. They should return your emails.

Im sure you will get them when a new batch is made. The Atomgripz are worth the wait. Still they could tell you what the holdup is.

I did not have money committed, but this was my experience trying to get set as a supplier as well. I eventually gave up.

I did not have money committed, but this was my experience trying to get set as a supplier as well. I eventually gave up.

Just bizarre :huh: . The company sounds like it is run by a heroin addict.

Thanks for posting this heads up. This is especially important to know going into the holidays.

On 10/7/2012 at 12:38 PM, Alawadhi said:

I have ordered gripeprs worth around 200$ since early last month. I haven't recieve anything and they are not replying to my emails nor returning my money back. Now on their site it says coming back soon on their shopping part. This is also a heads up for people.

Edited by CANCRUSHER

I opened a paypal case against them. We'll see what paypal will do.

• Like 1

This deserves action. I encourage you guys to open up cases with paypal (as Alawashi did) or to contact your credit card companies.

I am not sure. You could be right, Rick.

Jedd,

I recall that it was Richard Sorin that actually introduced the Atomgripz to the board. Lloyd was allowed to introduce the Atomgripz via Richard S. Remember the small Keyring gripper introduced here? Bill should remember this :) I also recall that his name is Lloyd Kelly and is from England . I would wager that David Horne knows the guy as well as Nick McKinless and a few more of the board's members from England.

Edited by zcor

You got it right, Rick,

I realized one thing that may have been part of the problem.

I had been primarily working with Gary Pearson and when he stopped writing me back I began CCing Pawel (the web developer) on the emails and he never wrote back either. At the time, Gary Pearson was listed as the only contact for Wholesale and Customer inquiries. Now it's Lloyd and Gary is no longer listed on the site.

I wonder if Gary was the problem and if he's been let go and now they're trying to pick up the pieces..? I have emailed Lloyd to see if he'll reply.

Case closed from paypal. I got a full refund. But one thing. My credit card hasn't really been credited but my paypal account shows it ahs been. What's the deal? Anyone faced this problem before?

If the owner was one of the board then that's even worse :s How can one of our own do this? He should refund everyone else too.

You may have to transfer the refund that's sitting in the paypal account back to your card. And if you already did that, credits on credit cards takes 3-4 days to show up.

Yes true. For international transfer it takes 2 to 5 days. It finally showed up.

Hello gents,

I am the guy who founded the atomgripz brand.

I am very upset to hear your comments on what has been happening with orders and service of my website.

To shed some light on the situation I would like to inform people of the following-

I was in control of the business up until August 2011, up until this point orders were sent on time and customers were very happy. At this point in 2011 I was diagnosed with a heart condition that has ruined my life. I tried to keep up with customer orders but spent so much time in hospital that I was missing orders and unable to ship in time. To ensure that I didn't let customers down I decided that I wouldn't take any profit from the business but pay a member of staff to manage the business for me, this would enable me to focus on trying to recover. I have spent months in hospital (I send this message from hospital).

I have not looked at business for a long time as I believed that I was paying people to run it for me and things were ok. It has recently come to my attention that customers ( you guys ) have been given terrible service and not received product. I have dismissed the people that were working for me and I'm trying to pick up the pieces of the damage they have left behind.

I am not in a position to go into the workshop right now and work on orders but I do not want any single one of my friends on this board to think that I have let them down. I can't trust anything I'm told through my website e-mails as sales guy should have sent me funds with orders but didn't . I want anyone on the gripboard to pm me if they have placed an order that has not been sent, Once I'm out of here I will put this right.

I am very upset after looking at this thread as I love grip and it's in my heart. I love this community and don't want to let my illness become a barrier between people that care about hating me. I am so sorry you guys have been let down but I need you to contact ME through the board so I can get to grips with this.

Lloyd

• Like 3

springs and handles will always be there to manufacture.... take care of your health.... your product is worth the wait i am sure everyone would agree with me on that!

• Like 1

Lloyd, well first thank you for posting your story. In context, the operation of the business is totally understandable and absolutely secondary to your health!

I believe you have a community here at the GripBoard that wants to support you and Atomgripz. Take care of your health and come back to the company when you are able; we'll be here for you.

There is no need to be upset. Your energy is better spent in other ways. With knowledge of your health, no good-willed person would fault you for taking care of yourself.

Get well soon. You should post more, we'll build you up! This is your community.

• Like 1

Take care of your health first! Yes handle and springs are always there. Wish all the best :rock

• 2 months later...

Just saw this thread via another link. Best wishes for a full recovery, Lloyd. I'd be interesting in purchasing your grippers when you're back up and running.

Just saw this thread via another link. Best wishes for a full recovery, Lloyd. I'd be interesting in purchasing your grippers when you're back up and running.

Has anybody been in contact with Lloyd lately?

Jedd,

I recall that it was Richard Sorin that actually introduced the Atomgripz to the board. Lloyd was allowed to introduce the Atomgripz via Richard S. Remember the small Keyring gripper introduced here? Bill should remember this :) I also recall that his name is Lloyd Kelly and is from England . I would wager that David Horne knows the guy as well as Nick McKinless and a few more of the board's members from England.

Absolutely. I have a set of them, myself, directly from Richard.

I certainly hope Lloyd's health is improved.