Any Lightweight Coc's?

bport

Just a quick question,

I was just wondering if anyone knows of any lighter weight Coc's. I weigh in at about 170 lbs and wondered if anyone else on this board is toward the lighter side. Is crushing a 3 dependant on weight?

Well, thinking about it for a moment , judging from the pictures of the Holle brothers I'm about their size so i guess there is some hope.

Any other board members here like that?

Mashing grippers, or any grip feat, has little to do with bodyweight. I am only estimating based on photos, but most of the Holle brothers appear to be sub 190 or so, perhaps even lower. Point being that there are plenty of accomplished gripsters who are not behemoths.

Train hard and you will achieve your grip goals in time.

Joe Kinney was about 180 when he shut the #4 I think.

Also, Satohisa Nakada weighed 137lbs when closed the #3, that came straight from M-I-L-O. :D

Pat,

You are a total lightweight..........one who would be dangerous if encountered in a dark alley, though. Bwah!

In Joe Kinney's video, he stated that his weight was in the range of 170-175lbs...however, some time after that his weight went up to about 190lbs or so....this when he was drinking lots of Milk ( farm milk- non-pasturized stuff ) and was still working on his squats... point being... lightweight guys can reach and have set total gross poundage " world records " , not just obtained world class strength with their hands.

Thanks for the great advice.

Its good to know all coc's aren't 250 pounders.

Wow, I didn't know Kinney was that light when he shut the 4. Thats awesome.

And whoever Satohisa Nakada is, he must be a powerful little guy!

I have hope now. :rock

In Joe Kinney's video, he stated that his weight was in the range of 170-175lbs...however, some time after that his weight went up to about 190lbs or so....this when he was drinking lots of Milk ( farm milk- non-pasturized stuff ) and was still working on his squats... point being... lightweight guys can reach and have set total gross poundage " world records " , not just obtained world class strength with their hands.

Please name the lightweight guys who have set all-time "gross poundage" bests in the major lifts?

I'm about 180 now,but when I first closed the #3 I was 160.My witness was Mark Challet up at York in York,Pa. that guy was huge & he couldnt budge it or put a dent in a 40d nail.

:bow "GOD IS THE REAL POWER" :bow

I'm about 180 now,but when I first closed the #3 I was 160.My witness was Mark Challet up at York in York,Pa. that guy was huge & he couldnt budge it or put a dent in a 40d nail.

thats awesome!

Justin Byrnes, 1st Aussie, will be 140lbs. He's done the hard part, just needs to send the photos to strossen.

Jeff

the Man..Joe Kinney...he is still the one to beat when it comes to grippers, Mac....the guys leading the way with grippers would agree ( i.e. Heath, Nathan )

the Man..Joe Kinney...he is still the one to beat when it comes to grippers, Mac....the guys leading the way with grippers would agree ( i.e. Heath, Nathan )

Perhaps I misread your post - I thought you were saying that there were "light" lifters who had set all-time records on lifts other than grip-dominated lifts....